What's in the Box
- Lectrosonics T4 Frequency-Agile Compact IFB Transmitter
- Lectrosonics CCMINI Pouch
- Lectrosonics 21586 Locking Power Cable With Pigtail
- Lectrosonics CH20 Power Supply
- Lectrosonics A500RAXX (cut to block) Transmitter Antenna
What's in the Box
Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
The Lectrosonics IFBT4 UHF transmitter was designed for use in broadcast, motion picture, theater, and stage applications where extended operating range and high quality audio are essential. The IFBT4 can be used as a stand-alone device or patched directly into popular intercom systems.
Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid Wireless™ systems overcome channel noise in a dramatically new way, digitally encoding the audio in the transmitter and decoding it in the receiver, yet still sending the encoded information via an analog FM wireless link. This proprietary algorithm is not a digital implementation of an analog compandor but a technique that can be accomplished only in the digital domain, even though the inputs and outputs are analog.
Because it uses an analog FM link, Digital Hybrid Wireless™ enjoys all the benefits of conventional FM wireless systems, such as excellent range, efficient use of RF spectrum, and resistance to interference. However, unlike conventional FM systems, it does away with the analog compandor and its artifacts.
Microprocessor control provides user-friendly operation and eliminates transients at turn-on and turn-off. The transmitter output is muted in the TUNE mode to avoid generating interference in other wireless systems while scrolling up and down to change frequencies.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless™ technology
- 256 UHF frequencies in 100kHz steps
- Microprocessor controlled operation
- 250 mW power output for long range use
- Pilot tone squelch control
- Multi-use XLR input jack
- Built-in microphone preamp
- DIP switch programmable intercom input
- Tx mute for frequency scrolling
- Multi-function LCD display
- Compact size for use anywhere
- Rugged machined aluminum construction
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee’s wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).