What's in the Box
- (1) x Lectrosonics SRc5P Dual-Channel Receiver with SuperSlot
- (1) x Lectrosonics 35679 Adjustment Tool
- (2) x Lectrosonics AMJXX Antennas
- (1) x Quickstart Guide
What's in the Box
Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
The SRc5P Dual-Channel Slot-Mount ENG Receivers from Lectrosonics consist of two separate receivers built into a single, ultra-compact housing with adapters for video camera receiver slots and for stand-alone use. They can be used when paired with a transmitter & microphone (sold separately) in various environments for ENG (Electronic News Gathering), EFP (Electronic Field Productions) and other audio applications.
Each receiver features Digital Hybrid Wireless technology that provides compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems. The RF performance is stable over a wide temperature range, making the receiver perfectly suited in rough environmental conditions.
The front panel has a menu-driven LCD interface and four membrane switches which are used to view and alter settings. In addition, the LCD window also displays the pilot-tone indicator, diversity activity, RF level, audio level, and transmitter battery status for both receivers.
Furthermore, a built-in spectrum analyzer scans across the tuning range of the receiver and displays a histogram of RF activity across the band. Areas of little or no RF activity are easily recognizable. The two internal receivers can be operated separately and both have switching, antenna-combining diversity, or in tandem with ratio-diversity reception.
Finally, a variety of output adapters and mounting options are available for camera-slot operation. The receivers are powered from an external 7 to 18 VDC source. The SRC5P model provides a 5-pin connector next to the control panel with audio output from both channels in addition to the camera-slot outputs.
- Fits camera "slots," Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- The SRC5P model provides a 5-pin connector next to the control panel with audio output from both channels in addition to the camera slot outputs
- Dual-receiver design for two channels with phase-switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Digital Hybrid Wireless with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelch DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee’s wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).