What's in the Box
- Lectrosonics SRc Dual-Channel Slot-Mount ENG Receiver (B1: 537.600 to 614.375 MHz)
- Adjustment Tool
- 2 x Antennas
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The SRc Dual-Channel Slot-Mount ENG Receiver from Lectrosonics consist of two separate receivers built into a single, ultra-compact housing with adapters for video-camera-receiver slots and for stand-alone use. They can be used when paired with a transmitter & microphone (sold separately) in various environments for ENG (Electronic News Gathering), EFP (Electronic Field Productions) and other audio applications.
Each receiver features Digital Hybrid Wireless technology that provides compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems. The RF performance is stable over a wide temperature range, making the receiver perfectly suited in rough environmental conditions.
The front panel has a menu-driven LCD interface and four membrane switches which are used to view and alter settings. In addition, the LCD window displays the pilot-tone indicator, diversity activity, RF level, audio level, and transmitter battery status for both receivers.
Furthermore, a built-in spectrum analyzer scans across the tuning range of the receiver and displays a histogram of RF activity across the band. Areas of RF activity are easily recognizable. The two internal receivers can be operated separately and both have switching, antenna-combining diversity, or in tandem with ratio-diversity reception.
Finally, a variety of output adapters and mounting options are available for camera-slot operation. The receivers are powered from an external 7 to 18 VDC source.
- Fits camera "slots," Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- Dual-receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Digital Hybrid Wireless with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelch DSP-controlled, noise-based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection