What's in the Box
- (1) x Lectrosonics LT Digital Hybrid Wireless Wide Band Transmitter
- (2) x AA Batteries
- (1) x AMMXX (Specify Block)
- (1) x 26895 Wire Belt Clip (Installed on Transmitter)
What's in the Box
Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
The LT transmitter offers a full set of professional features in a compact, rugged package. The unit is compatible with all Digital Hybrid Wireless® receivers and even some from other manufacturers, making it comfortable in a wide variety of applications from video production to theater, stage and house of worship.
The LT can be configured to operate as a “one touch” device with a single power on/off switch on the top panel, or with full access to all operational parameters using the side panel membrane switches and LCD interface. The top panel switch can also be configured to provide a mute or talkback function.
- Covers three standard frequency blocks
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® for compandor-free audio
- Selectable 50 or 100mW output power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Integrated multi-function switch for mute or talkback modes
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps
- IR port for setup with IR enabled receivers
- USB port for firmware updates
- Menu selectable mic or instrument input
- Optional battery eliminator
- Detachable antenna
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee’s wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).