What's in the Box
- (1) x Lectrosonics LR Ultra-Compact Digital Hybrid Wireless Receiver
- (2) x AA Batteries
- (2) x Lectrosonics AMJXX (Specify Block)
- (1) x Lectrosonics 26895 Wire Belt Clip (Installed on Transmitter)
What's in the Box
Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Excellent performance in a small package for ENG and DSLR video production is the purpose and intent of the LR receiver design. Tracking front-end filters block interference from high powered RF signals on nearby channels to preserve the extended operating range. RF spectrum scanning displays accurate results on the LCD to make finding clear spectrum quick and easy.
The receiver is powered by internal AA batteries or with an optional battery eliminator. The top panel includes an IR port for transmitter setup. Firmware updates are enabled via a USB port on the side panel. The housing is made from a solid machined aluminum billet.
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range*
- Tracking front-end filters
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with earlier transmitters
- Compact size powered by two AA batteries or an optional battery eliminator
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM noiseless muting adapts automatically for near/far operation
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- USB port for firmware updates
- IR sync port for transmitter setup
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee’s wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).