What's in the Box
- (1) x Lectrosonics LMb Digital Hybrid Wireless Wide Band Transmitter
- (2) x AA Batteries
- (1) x Lectrosonics 26526 Wire Belt Clip (Installed on Transmitter)
Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Lectrosonics LMb Transmitter
The Lectrosonics LMb is the latest successor in their line of economical beltpack transmitters designed for applications including theater, house of worship, TV, ENG, video and film production. The LMb features an all-metal housing, wire belt clip, 50 mW of RF power, 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps (yielding up to 3,072 selectable frequencies) and an integrated multi-function switch with menu-selectable modes for power, mute or talkback. A graphic LCD and membrane switch panel plus IR synch port make setup and operation a snap. Power is provided via two AA batteries.
- Compander free audio
- 75 MHz pass band covers more than 12 NTSC TV channels or 8 PAL channels
- UHF from 470-698MHz in three bands
- User selectable tuning setups - 100kHz or 25kHz
- Compatible with all Lectrosonics receivers
- Emulation modes
- Machine Aluminum Housing with wire belt clip
- AA batteries
- IR sync port
- Multi-function top switch user programmable for Mute, Power or Disabled
- 50mW RF power output
- 24 bit/88.2 kHz sampling
- Dimensions: .82"(20.8mm) x 2.37"(60.2mm) x 3.16"(80.3mm)
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee’s wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).