What's in the Box
- Venus Optics Argus 25mm F/0.95 APO Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Front and Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
An optically advanced normal-length prime, the Laowa Argus 25mm f/0.95 APO MFT Lens from Venus Optics boasts an extremely bright f/0.95 maximum aperture for low-light environments. This 50mm full frame equivalent lets you create crystal-clear images in both brightly lit scenes and difficult lighting situations. The ultra-fast aperture is well suited for low light photography, astrophotography, shallow depth of field portraits, and narrative videography. The apochromatic design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element, one aspherical element, and three ultra-high refraction elements to achieve sharp, clear images with minimal chromatic aberration across the frame.
The lens is video friendly as well and features a click switch mechanism so videographers can de-click the aperture ring to prevent the click sound when recording. This also allows for a smooth change in brightness when adjusting the aperture settings. The focusing mechanism is completely internal and allows for the use of graded filters and prevents the intrusion of dust and other particles.
- APO Apochromatic Optical Design incorporates 1 Aspherical Element, 3 Ultra High Refraction Elements, 1 ED Element to minimize chromatic aberrations such as color fringing and to provide a high degree of optical performance.
- Ultra-Fast f/0.95 aperture allows for high shutter speeds and lower ISO in low light scenes, for more color-accurate, sharp images.
- Specifically Engineered for the Micro Four Thirds System.
- Internal Focusing mechanism lets you use polarizers and graded filters while keeping away dust and moisture from the internal components.
- Low Focus Breathing: the image doesn't zoom in or out when changing focus distance.
- All Metal Construction.