What's in the Box
- LaCie 16TB d2 Professional USB 3.1 Type-C External Hard Drive
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Cable
- USB 3.0 Type-C to Type-A Adapter Cable
- Power Supply
- 1-Month Adobe Creative Cloud Membership
- 5-Year Rescue Data Recovery Services
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
The 16TB d2 Professional USB 3.1 Type-C External Hard Drive from LaCie features a USB 3.1 Type-C port that's compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices. In case your system isn't equipped with a Type-C port, it comes with a Type-C to Type-A adapter.
Inside is a Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class drive, which spins at 7200 rpm and offers data transfer rates of up to 240 MB/s. The drive is pre-formatted as exFAT, which allows for compatibility with both macOS and Windows systems. If you're using the drive with only one operating system, you optimize the drive's performance by reformatting it as NFTS for Windows or HFS+/APFS for macOS.
In addition to its warranty, this drive includes a five-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan as well as a one-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan.
Minimum System Requirements
- Port: USB Type-C or Type-A port
- OS: Windows 7 and later / macOS 10.12 and later
- Storage: 600MB (recommended)
|Storage Capacity||16 TB|
|Connection Interface||1 x USB 3.2 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB Type-C)|
|Internal Interface||SATA (Unspecified)|
|Type||Hard Disk Drive|
|Rotational Speed||7200 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7.4 x 2.4 x 5.1" / 188.5 x 60.0 x 130.0 mm|
|Weight||3.09 lb / 1.4 kg|
|Package Weight||4.065 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 7.4 x 4.7"|