The K-Tek K-87CCR Klassic Series Boompole is a professional microphone boompole that features six sections which collapse into a compact 22" (55.88cm) for easy transport and storage. An internally coiled cable and side-mounted XLR connection at the base provides an effortless, direct connection between microphones, mixers and recording devices.
The graphite fiber construction provides a lightweight durable design that will withstand the rigors of use on the road. The locking, soft-touch collars feature rubber sleeves for an easier grip and comfortable touch.
The Klassic series boompoles are designed to meet the needs of the boompole operator on the go, without sacrificing the quality and features expected by professional field audio engineers and boom operators.
- Coiled Cable and Side-Mounted XLR Base
- An internally coiled cable and side-mounted XLR connection at the base provides an effortless, direct connection between microphones, mixers and recording devices.
- Six Sections
- The new six section design results in a shorter, more compact collapsed length without sacrificing the maximum length. This makes the Klassic series easy to store and transport.
- Graphite Construction
- The graphite fiber construction provides a lightweight, road worthy design for rigorous use on the road.
- Improved Locking Collars
- Soft-touch locking collars feature rubber sleeves for an easier, more comfortable grip.
What's in the Box:
- 1 Year Warranty
|Material||Graphite Fiber Construction|
|Minimum Length||22" (55.88cm)|
|Maximum Length||87" (220.90cm)|
|Weight||1.28 lbs (0.58kg)|
|Load Capacity||Not Specified By Manufacturer|