The K-TEK K-251 FT is a very lightweight, superbly engineered, and meticulously crafted 5 section boompole made from a graphite fiber derivitive in a black matte finish. This is the longest of the K-Tek production poles.
The dimpled graphite section collar locks are highly durable and jam resistant, twist adjusting easily and precisely. The Quick Connect poletop option, featuring stainless steel threading and cable retention slots, is standard with this model, adapting a variety of mounting and wiring solutions. This model also includes the bottom exiting KFT internal straight cable attachment. All appropriate K-Tek cable and mounting accessories are compatible as well.
- Hybrid composite, high density graphite fiber selected for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Coupling designed for maximum holding power with a minimum of torque applied. Coupling designed to be dust, dirt and sand proof. "Captive Collett" design makes coupling resistant to jamming.
- Non-reflective processing on our uniquely milled surface makes the collar much more durable than knurling or ribbing. It offers controlled gripping power and is gentle on your hands, even when wet. The surface is HARD!
- Unique pole top features cable retaining slots and a replaceable stainless steel threaded mounting stud.
- Standard "mushroom" base, cast in polyurethane, is engineered for maximum shock protection.
- Accessory attachable base sections for internal wiring, internal 48V Phantom and 12V "T" power supplies and extension sections are available.
What's in the Box:
- 1 year warranty
|Minimum Length||55" (139.7 cm)|
|Maximum Length||251" (637.5 cm)|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Load Capacity||Not specified by manufacturer|