The K-TEK K-81CCR is a very lightweight, superbly engineered, and meticulously crafted 5-section Boompole made from a graphite fiber derivative in a black matte finish. It is designed with mobility in mind for ENG and documentary location sound recording.
The dimpled graphite section collar locks are highly durable and jam resistant, twist adjusting easily and precisely. A unique mushroom shaped polyurethane base provides additional shock absorption. The K-81CCR features an internally coiled cable and side-exit XLR connector at the base.
- The K-81CCR features an internally coiled cable and side-exit XLR connector at the base.
- Hybrid composite, high density graphite fiber selected for maximum strength and minimum weight
- Coupling designed for maximum holding power with a minimum of torque applied, dust, dirt and sand proof; jam resistant "Captive Collett" coupling design
- Non-reflective processing on uniquely milled surface makes collar more durable, with more controlled gripping power
- Unique pole top features cable retaining slots and a replaceable stainless steel threaded mounting stud
- Standard "mushroom" base, cast in polyurethane, engineered for maximum shock protection
- Accessory attachable base sections for internal wiring, internal 48V Phantom and 12V "T" power supplies and extension sections available
What's In the Box:
- 1 year warranty
|Minimum Length||2.3' (70.104cm)|
|Maximum Length||6.9' (210.32cm)|
|Load Capacity||Not specified by manufacturer|