What's in the Box
- Airo by K-Tek ABP1 Aluminum Boompole (Uncabled)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The uncabled ABP1 Aluminum Boompole from Airo by K-Tek is a lightweight, four-section telescopic boompole that can be used for ENG, EFT, and other field recording applications. It features a collapsed length of 3.2' and an extended length of 10.8'.
Other features include: a non-rotational tube set, rubber collar grips, a removable 3/8"-16 thread top attachment, and a removable anodized aluminum base. The uncabled ABP1 boompole weighs only 1.6 pounds, and easily collapses to store in any standard equipment case.
- Four-section telescopic boompole
- Non-rotational tube set
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Rubber collar grips
- Top attachment: 3/8"-16 male thread (removable)
- Bottom attachment: Anodized, aluminum base (removable)
|Material of Construction||Aluminum|
|Length||3.2 to 10.8' (98 to 330 cm)|
|Weight||1.62 lb (735 g)|