The RM-LP100U is an advanced controller from JVC that connects to your network and provides complete IP control of cameras in your facility or anywhere in the world through the internet. A 7-inch (diag.) touch screen panel gives you control of camera groups, presets, PTZ speed, and CCU control of basic camera settings including white balance, shading, iris, record functions, and more. A solid joystick and zoom rocker provide smooth and precise camera movements with PTZ cameras.
In addition to full PTZ control of the KY-PZ100 cameras, the RM-LP100 is able to provide remote control funtions for most JVC IP-enabled professional cameras. Control white balance, shutter, gain, master black, R/B levels, detail, AE level, menu operation and lens (certain lenses) of any camera on your network—up to 100 cameras. Tally functions are available for up to 5 cameras.
The RM-LP100U also incorporates the SLIM system design, which is based on the RM-LP100U Remote Camera Control's latest firmware which enables painting and shading of JVC's IP-capable camcorders, as well as simultaneously providing full control of their KY-PZ100 PTZ cameras.
- 7-inch (diagonal) touch screen for PTZ and CCU functions
- Professional zoom rocker for smooth, variable speed zoom control
- Heavy duty joystick for precise pan and tilt control
- Focus dial with push-auto function
- User assignable function keys
- IP control of up to 100 cameras
- Tally input (d-sub)
S.L.I.M. Studio Camera System design concept:
- Simple design — addresses multiple levels of video operation and control.
- Low Cost — a fraction versus traditional systems with full functionality.
- IP Control — uses flexible and ubiquitous IP wired or wireless infrastructure.
- Multiple camera control — controls up to 100 cameras with a single RM-LP100U (tally control up to 5).