What's in the Box
- IFBlue IFBR1C Bodypack IFB Receiver (Specify Band)
- Belt Clip
- 2 x Rechargeable AA NiMh Batteries
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The IFBlue IFBR1C is a compact, single-channel bodypack IFB receiver compatible with transmitters available from Lectrosonics including the IFBT4, IFBT4-VHF, or any Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitter in IFB-compatibility mode. It provides simplicity and flexibility in a tough package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate. The receiver is ideal for talent cueing and crew communications, or for directors who need to monitor program audio in broadcast and motion picture production.
The IFBR1C features a rugged, injection-molded ABS housing that's comfortable to wear and easy to conceal. It runs up to twelve hours on two rechargeable AA NiMh batteries (included). The unit's LED indicator changes color from green to red as the battery voltage declines to provide plenty of warning before operation ceases. Up to four IFBR1C can be simultaneously dock-charged with the companion CHSIFBR1C battery charging station (available separately).
The receiver's 3.5mm output drives a wide variety of earbuds, headphones, and induction neck loops—with loads from 16 to 600 ohms—at substantial levels. Monaural earpieces are automatically accommodated with no loss of audio output or battery life. The output jack is also the receiver's antenna input, with the earphone cord acting as the antenna.
A single power/volume knob and intuitive controls with a backlit LCD screen keep operation simple. 10 presets are available, allowing you to store frequencies in memory for quick setup on set. The included wire belt clip makes it easy to secure the receiver on a wide variety of belts, pockets, and fabrics.
In spite of its tiny size, the cost-efficient IFBR1C offers excellent performance on par with all Lectrosonics IFB products.
Reliable, Professional Performance
- The IFBR1C uses ±20 kHz FM deviation for efficient use of the bandwidth. The compandor noise-reduction circuitry delivers an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. A supersonic Pilot Tone signal controls the audio output squelch to keep the receiver silent when no transmitter signal is received. The incoming RF signal is filtered and amplified, then mixed down to the IF frequency using a microprocessor-controlled synthesizer.
- The receiver's high-sensitivity design provides extended operating range both indoors and outdoors.
One-Knob Operation for Simplicity of Use
- The IFBR1C provides simple, one-knob operation for on/off and audio level, and easy, on-the-fly programming with fast frequency adjustments. Basic operation is simply a matter of rotating the knob to turn power on and adjust the volume level.
- On the side panel, membrane switches and a backlit LCD interface let you quickly select frequencies and save/recall presets.
10 Frequency Presets
- There are 10 presets available for programming the IFBR1C. The stored frequencies remain in memory during power Off and even with the battery removed. Use the Up and Down arrows to scroll through the previously selected frequencies stored in the IFBR1C and quickly change frequencies for quick communication.
- USB port for firmware updates.
- Attached battery door.
- Battery life: 10 hours (Alkaline), 12 hours (NiMh), 20 hours and 40 minutes (Lithium).
- Side contacts allow for recharging the NiMh batteries without removing them from the the IFBR1C—requires the optional CHSIFBR1C battery charging station (works with NiMh batteries only).