The Flolight FB-2500 Fluorescent Fixture with C-Clamp (3000K) is a great choice for a studio fixture when high output, low running cost and soft light are priorities. The FB-2500 uses ten 4.0' 54W fluorescent lamps to give you an impressive 2,500W hotlight equivalent. That's impressive enough, but it does it with minimal heat and a low power draw of only 550W. That means that you won't toast the talent while saving money both on kilowatt usage of the fixture and on AC costs that would have been needed when the hotlights you used turned your studio into a sauna. In fact, if you find that you have too much light you can take advantage of the 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 lamp switches to regulate the light intensity. With a lamp life of about 10,000 hours the FB2500 is practically maintenance free.
The fixture comes with 10 lamps, a slide in diffuser, eggcrate grid and C-clamp.
- Fluorescents give naturally soft even light. The included slide in diffuser provides an even softer light.
- The FB-2500 is perfect for studio or location work where power hungry incandescents can quickly overload available power. With just a fraction of the heat of incandescents you also avoid cooking your talent or constantly running air conditioning.
- Utilizes 10 - 54W high-output T5 lamps that are switchable for 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 lamp operation.
What's in the Box?
What's in the Box
- Slide-in Diffuser
- Eggcrate Grid
- 10 x T5 Fluorescent Lamps
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Lamps||4.0' T5 54W fluorescent x10 (3000K)|
|Rating||2,500W hot light equivalent (with all 10 lamps on)|
|Lamp Life||10,000 Hours|
|Switches||2, 4, 6, 8, 10 lamp operation|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||47 x 19 x 5.5" (1,203 x 486 x 141 mm)|
|Weight||23 lb (10.5 kg)|