What's in the Box
- DPA Microphones d:vice 2-Channel Mobile Audio Interface for iOS, Mac Windows
- USB Micro-B to USB Type-A Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The d:vice from DPA Microphones is a mobile A/D audio interface developed for content makers who need to capture high-fidelity audio with their smartphones or tablets, when on the go. The thin, portable design lets you discreetly wear the unit in your pocket, ideal when recording interviews, music or ambience for video, live broadcast, social media, and more.
The d:vice features two high-quality microphone preamps with MicroDot connectors, which both provide phantom power to the company's lavaliers, shotguns and modular mic capsules, as well as to third-party mics equipped with MicroDot cables.
The free DPA App allows you to set parameters before using the d:vice with a third-party app such as Skype, Facebook Live, and others. Choose between mono, dual-mono or stereo output modes, and independently control the level of each mic. The App also lets you store four presets, allowing for quick setup to suit specific tasks.
The unit connects to all iOS devices using the Lightning connector or to Windows and Mac computers via the included USB Micro-B to USB Type-A cable.
- Compact audio interface for content makers who need to capture high-fidelity audio on their smartphones or tablets
- Ideal for video, live broadcast, social media, on-location music recording, and more
- 2-channel microphone preamplifier, with MicroDot inputs and phantom power – connect lavalier mic, shotgun mic, modular mic capsule or any third-party mic with MicroDot connector
- Choose between three output modes: Mono for one mic on one person, dual-mono for two people with both mic signals mixed down to mono, stereo for music or ambience recording
- Thin, portable design – discretely fits in pockets
- Works with third-party Apps supporting Core Audio – Facebook Live, Skype, LiveU, AviWest, and more
- Free DPA App lets you set parameters before using d:vice with third-party App – four presets can be saved by user, allowing quick setup for specific tasks
- Connects to all iOS devices using Lightning connector or to Windows and Mac devices via included USB Micro-B to USB Type-A cable
|Input Connector||2 x MicroDot|
|Phantom Power||5 V to 50 V|
|Package Weight||0.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.7 x 4.8 x 2.5"|