What's in the Box
- DECIMATOR DMON-16S 16-Channel Multi-Viewer with SDI & HDMI Outputs
- Universal Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Featuring 16 independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs, the DECIMATOR DMON-16S Multi-Viewer can be used either as a 1-to-16-channel multi-viewer or 16-to-1-input multiplexer supporting up to 1080p@60/59.94/50Hz on input and output. A miniature multi-viewer with front-panel LCD menu access, the DMON-16S is suitable for both on-location and studio applications, as you won't need to use a computer or DIP switch to make selections and adjust settings.
The DMON-16S offers 8-channel audio metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning, and size, and it features 1 3G/HD/SD-SDI output and 1 HDMI output. RS-422 and RS-485 support additionally allow you to select tally display and control the UMD position and size.
Multi-View output mode lets you select and display inputs with different formats and frame rates at the same time, and Pass-Through mode allows any of the 16 inputs to be selected for output via the SDI and HDMI outputs. You can select from preset display layouts or create and save your own custom layouts, and with up to 32 GPI you can interface with additional devices for tally and remote switching.
Firmware Release 2.0.6 adds 3G-SDI Level B support for 1080p60/59.94/50 for this model, as well as the ability to set the SDI output to 3G level A or B and convert between level A and B.
- 16 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs with auto detection (26 formats supported in total)
- Use as a 1-to-16-channel multi-viewer or 16-to 1-input multiplexer
- 8-channel audio metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning, and size
- 1 3G/HD/SD-SDI output and 1 HDMI output
- Custom layouts with various standard layouts
- 16-character UMD overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning, and size
- Safe Action and Safe Title overlay per window with individual enables and adjustment
- Center Cross overlay per window with individual enable
- Audio ID overlay
- Tallies are applicable to either Tally Boxes (default), Outside Safe Action Area, or Border
- Tally Boxes allows for up to 4 tallies per window
- Fast switching between inputs using full-screen scaling
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-View modes
- Low-latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs
- Each quadrant is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrant
- Pass-Through mode allows the selected input to be passed through to both the 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs
- Supports 32 GPI on 37-pin D-sub for tallies and remote switching
- Supports RS-422/RS-485 on 37-pin D-sub for Dynamic UMD and tallies using TSL protocol
- USB port for control and firmware updates