What's in the Box
- Datavideo SE-650 HD 4-Channel Digital Video Switcher
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2-Year If Registered within 30 Days
- Datavideo PTC-150 HD/SD PTZ Video Camera (Black)
- IR Remote Controller
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Table / Ceiling Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Screws
- 12 VDC Power Adapter and Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty; Extendable to 2 Years with Product Registration within 30 Days of Purchase
- Datavideo NVS-33 H.264 Video Streaming Encoder and MP4 Recorder
- 12 VDC Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Datavideo CAT6 Cable for HS-1600T and HS-1500T (100')
Combining a four-channel HD video switcher and a 6-channel audio mixer, the Datavideo SE-650 is an all-in-one solution for live video production. Video and embedded audio can be imported using two HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs; audio can also be brought in through analog inputs. Multiple video outputs enable you to send video to multiple locations. The output section is configurable, so you can choose which output is your multiview, and which are your program outputs. Having multiple program outputs means that you can have one output recorded separately, and one output sent to a streaming server for live broadcast online.
Use the control surface to switch angles in real time, apply effects, transitions, and fades to facilitate professional production value. Additional connections for expanding your I/O options include 1/4" microphone inputs and analog RCA audio, Ethernet, tally, and USB for firmware updates.
- Any Input can be used as a frame (stills) store
- Assignable outputs: Program (with DSK), Clean Program (without DSK), Clean Preview (without DSK), Multiview
- Frame sync on each input
- Flexible mix effects processor with one upstream keyer, supporting chroma key, and linear/luma key
- One upstream PiP, supporting chroma key and luma key
- Wipe generator: 32 wipe patterns including shapes with border and softness control
- Full mix effects preview function
- Logo insertion
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Tally output
- Six-channel audio mixer
- Supports embedded audio
- Multi-language support
The black PTC-150 HD/SD PTZ Video Camera from Datavideo captures HD video at up to 1920x1080p resolution, and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. It can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or tabletop, and includes an IR remote control.
The PTC-150 features motorized 30x optical zoom capability. Its image-mirror and image-rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image to help compensate for mounting limitations based on your location. There are 50 programmable position presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions; these allow the camera to move quickly between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an optional PTZ controller.
For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify when the camera is active. The camera features a built-in IR cut filter in the image path for low-light shooting, and then returns for daytime shooting. Moreover, the PTC-150 supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this is helpful for virtual studio applications. The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit's RJ-45 port.
- 30x optical zoom
- Position coordinates report in real time per frame
- Dehazing technology allows foggy or hazy images to be clear and sharp
- Simultaneous HD-SDI, CVBS, and HDMI video output
- Supports DVIP control protocol (Firmware update required)
- Supports Sony VISCA protocol keyboard
- Built-in tally LED
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) reduces the noise and enables clearer image under low light conditions
Stream HD or SD video to the web with Datavideo's H.264 Video Streaming Encoder and MP4 Recorder. The NVS-33 encodes incoming video to H.264 in real time and can send it to stream on the web while simultaneously recording to an SD card. The recording feature benefits content creators who want their video to be available on-demand after the live stream is over. The NVS-33 uses a simple web-based user interface (UI) that can be accessed from a standard web browser. The multi-language UI can configure the settings and also upgrade firmware from the web.
The NVS-33 can accept video with embedded audio from SDI or HDMI sources. Audio can also be input from a dedicated L-R RCA audio input. Scaling and deinterlacing can be accomplished on any video input. Processing is done during the pre-encoding to preserve video quality. The front panel contains the status LEDs, power switch, and an SD card slot, which can record to cards formatted with FAT, exFAT, or NTFS file systems.
High-quality HD/SD H.264 network streaming; H.264/AVC video
Embedded or External Audio
Audio inputs: select embedded or external audio source
Supports deinterlaced video streaming for progressive output
Easy-to-Use Web User Interface
Multi-language web UI for system configuration and firmware upgrade
Front-Panel Button Control
Front-panel control for recording and streaming
Flexible video scaler presets for streaming out
Record to SD Card
Records to SD card and supports FAT/exFAT/NTFS file systems for continuous recording
Datavideo CAT6 Cable for HS-1600T and HS-1500T (100')
100' of CAT6 Ethernet Cable