Countryman E60W6T2SR - USED #312
- Calculated at Checkout
**This is for a USED item. It has been tested and is in great condition**
Ultra-small Earset Mic, Maximum Performance!
You'll love what this ultra-small earset mic does for you! The E6 Omni Earset microphone is practically invisible to the audience, but the sound it delivers is unbelievably rich and natural. In fact, it delivers the closest source incredibly clearly. Plus, the E6 Omni Earset microphone's snap-on cable means easy replacement; you can buy a new cable instead of a new mic! A top choice for worship leaders, presenters, educators, pastors, broadcasters, and more, this comfortable and amazingly low-profile mic is terminated for use with Sennheiser systems.
Countryman E6 Omni Earset Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Features an 1/8" connector for Sennheiser wireless microphone systems
- User friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken-word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theaters, and outdoor settings
- One of the smallest, lightest, most comfortable mics of its kind - only 1/10 of an ounce
- Tan color
- Rugged, bendable boom ensures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled mic allows for total freedom of movement
- Rugged and reliable
- Highly bendable boom straightens to perfection, supporting multiple wearers
- Exclusive snap-on cable
- Terminates in 3.5mm locking plug
- Cable works with Sennheiser Evolution Series, EW100, EW300, EW500, G2, G3, and SK 1093
- Highly resistant to sweat and water
- Consistent, high-quality voice pickup
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship by an average of 12dB, as compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional mic is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
Countryman's E6 Omni Earset microphone gives you comfortable, worry-free performance - and it sounds fantastic!
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
DVeStore does not pay import fees for international shipments.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You can view the UPS Shipping Map below to estimate delivery time for your UPS Ground package.
At DveStore we work diligently to protect the safety and security of our customers and our assets.
All orders are at our discretion to be checked for fraudulent activity on varying levels of research. If we are unable to verify your payment through the information you have provided, we will communicate what is needed for us to move forward with the order process. Additional information, including but not limited to, a photo ID, passport and/or payment details may be requested. Orders processed with Paypal secure payment system will never be asked for credit card information. Should you choose to check out with Paypal, we ask that you reference or use the email address which your Paypal account is linked to.
DveStore’s integrity to communicate with our customers holds true in our payment processing procedures. Questions or concerns are always welcomed.Returns
Call: 1 (360) 653-7063
All products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return the product for your money back less shipping charges, within 30 days of the original purchase. If the product has been used, a 15% re-stock fee may apply at our discretion.
To return an item for a refund, first call or email us to receive an RMA number. Please package item in all original packaging from the manufacturer, including any manuals, warranty cards and etc. (Missing these items will automatically subject the item to the 15% restocking fee) Please ship the item back with the RMA # written on the outside of the package: please do not write on or place stickers/labels on the original manufacturer's packaging.