What's in the Box
- Core SWX NANO Micro 50 Lithium-Ion Battery (V-Mount)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Ultracompact, yet powerful, and ideal for devices from cameras to monitors, the V-mount NANO Micro 50 Lithium-Ion Battery from Core SWX powers your gear while keeping the weight to a minimum. The battery features 14.8V output to power your professional devices, and it supports up to 6A continuous draw.
The battery provides one unregulated D-Tap output port, and it also features one 5V USB Type-A port to charge smaller devices such as a smartphone. The 4-stage LED gauge shows the battery level status. The NANO Micro can be charged on a Core SWX or most third-party V-mount chargers, as well as via the D-Tap port.
Always check with your airline for air travel as battery regulations may change.
- The NANO Micro features a 14.8V, 49Wh capacity suitable for lighter camera powering applications like RED KOMODO and Canon Cinema builds.
- A 4-stage LED gauge displays the battery power level.
- Power equipment using one D-Tap output.
- One 5V USB Type-A output can be used to charge smaller equipment such as a smartphone.
- The 14.8V, 49Wh capacity allows for the packs to be transported carry-on without restrictions under IATA, ICAO, and UN regulations. However, always check with your carrier before flying with Lithium batteries. The packs have been UN tested and certified, passing UN38.3 certification.