The DSLR-PRO/A Camera Shoulder Support with XP-DSLR Cable Mount from Core SWX is a shoulder support system designed for use with DSLR cameras. The unit is intended to stabilize DSLR cameras capable of shooting HD video, such as the Canon 5D/7D and Panisonic Lumix Series. This model also includes a three-stud mount for use with XP-DSLR cables.
The unit is constructed from machined aircraft aluminum for durability. An elevated platform ensures that the DSLR viewfinder is raised to eye level. A short slide channel is included to allow for wide-angle shots without visual interference. Three-axis movement allows for extreme mobility when positioning your shots.
- Camera Shoulder Support
- This unit allows you to manage your DSLR camera with a flexible shoulder brace for support.
- XP-DSLR Cable Mount
- This model also includes a three-stud mount for use with XP-DSLR cables.
- Handle Grip
- A handle grip allows for a higher level of precision control over your camera.
- Three-Axis Movement
- Three-axis movement allows you to position your camera as needed without limitations in mobility.
- Short Slide
- A short slide allows for wide-angle shots without visual interference.
- Aircraft aluminum construction ensures durability.