What's in the Box
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
- Lens Turret Dust Cap
- Camera Strap
- 30W Power Supply with Locking Connector and International Adapters
- LP-E6 Battery
- Welcome Booklet
- Davinci Resolve Studio Activation Key
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- BlackRapid Sport Right Breathe Camera Strap
- FR-5 FastenR Breathe
- Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap
- Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protector
- Storage Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
**Due to restrictions, this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.**
Featuring a larger 6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor and EF lens mount, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K lets customers use larger EF photographic lenses to create cinematic images with shallower depth of field, allowing creative defocussed backgrounds and gorgeous bokeh effects. This means that customers can shoot in 6K and then in post production zoom and re-frame to allow wide shots and close ups to be created, all from a single camera and without losing image quality.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K both have an incredible 13 stops of dynamic range which means they preserve more detail in the lightest and darkest areas of an image than simple video cameras can. This allows customers to set exposure for an indoor scene such as a cafe and still retain the details of bright outdoor light coming through a window. Customers even get more colors than the standard DCI-P3 colorspace used for feature films.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features dual gain ISO up to 25,600, which means both the 4K and 6K models are optimized to minimize grain or noise in images, while maintaining the full dynamic range of the sensor. The native ISO of 400 is ideal for scenes with on-set lighting. The gain is set automatically as they adjust the ISO setting on the camera, so it's easy to capture great images when they don’t have time to set up lights.
The new 6K model will shoot up to 50 fps at 6144 x 3456 16:9 or 60 fps at 6144 x 2560 2.4:1 and 60 fps at 5744 x 3024 17:9. For higher frame rates they can window the sensor and shoot up to 120 fps at 2.8K 2868 x 1512 17:9. Customers can even work in true anamorphic 6:5 using anamorphic lenses in 3.7K 60 fps at 3728 x 3104.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Features
- Use for independent films, documentaries, blogs and more.
- Designed from carbon fiber polycarbonate composite.
- Multifunction grip allows single hand operation.
- 2 models with 6K at 6144 x 3456 and 4K at 4096 x 2160.
- Compatible with MFT or EF lens mounts.
- Wide 13 stops of dynamic range for film looks.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Records full resolution up to 60 fps or 120 fps windowed.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Built in SD, UHS-II and CFast card recorders.
- Features incredible quality Blackmagic RAW recording.
- Built in 5" touchscreen allows accurate focus when shooting 6K.
- Blackmagic OS as used in URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast cameras.
- Includes Blackmagic Generation 4 Color Science.
- Features full size HDMI for monitoring with status overlay.
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volt phantom power.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- USB-C port allows recording directly to external disk.
- Built in timecode generator for sync muli-camera shoots.
- Supports still frame capture up to 21.2 megapixel.
- Localized for 11 popular languages.
- Supports remote camera control via Bluetooth.
- Powers via 12V DC input and can recharge via USB-C.
- Includes full DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production.
The BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Strap is designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip. A connected camera can then rest upside-down along the hip so that it can be quickly raised for use. Incorporating a generously-sized, moisture-wicking shoulder pad, this strap is built for the sport or adventure photographer who is carrying one camera and intends to move quickly whether on flat or rugged terrain.
The Sport Breathe further stabilizes the attached camera when used with its included BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap. The Brad Breathe secures this strap under the user's left shoulder and prevents the attached camera from twisting as it rests along one's right side. When camera movement along the side is less of a concern, the Brad Breathe is easy to remove. For left-handed photographers, the Sport Left Breathe Camera Strap can be slung over the right shoulder, and includes a Brad Breathe as well.
To attach to a camera or a lens, the BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Strap features a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. An included BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount. The FR-5 FastenR Breathe has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid straps that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR.
The length of this strap is adjustable from 36.0 to 65.7" and its nylon webbing measures up to 1.0" wide. Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of the strap's webbing make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement along the length of the Sport Breathe. When multiple cameras or lenses need to be carried, a separately-available BlackRapid CoupleR Strap allows a BlackRapid Sport-series camera strap to be joined with a second camera strap, that is also compatible with a CoupleR, to create a functional double-camera harness.
A nylon pouch is included for storage and transport, as well as a plastic BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protector, which is compatible with BlackRapid straps that feature a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, the Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock. Additionally, it helps to block the metal surface of a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens.