Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K
- Calculated at Checkout
What's in the Box:
- Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K
- Sun Shield and attachment screws
- Turret Dust Cap
- 12V AC Adapter
- Optical Fiber
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
The world’s smallest broadcast camera with the world’s largest viewfinder!
Introducing Blackmagic Studio Camera, the world’s most advanced broadcast camera for live production! Inside its incredibly tough, lightweight magnesium alloy body you get a massive 10” viewfinder, 4 hour battery, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections and built in optical fiber and SDI connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable! The Blackmagic Studio Camera is available in HD and Ultra HD models, and is packed with all the advanced features you need for multi camera production and broadcast!
Designed for Live Production
Perfect for outdoor and indoor live production
Now you can produce multiple camera live production in any location! The super bright large viewfinder and compact size of the Blackmagic Studio Camera makes it perfect for talk shows, sitcoms and broadcast news in the studio, or even live concerts and sporting events. The incredible lightweight compact design, foldable sunshade and interchangeable lenses mean you can pack an entire multi camera live production rig into a single road case! Because it’s so easy to setup and use, the Blackmagic Studio Camera is also perfect for corporate AV departments, houses of worship, schools and more!
Advanced technology in a compact, rugged design
The Blackmagic Studio camera features a compact and durable magnesium alloy body that is packed with innovative technology, making it the most rugged, portable and advanced studio camera in the world. You get a huge 10” viewfinder with sunshade for optimal viewing and control, a flexible MFT mount that gives you more lens options than any other studio camera, multiple mounting points and professional broadcast connections. Designed with the latest miniaturization technology and features, the Blackmagic Studio Camera is the world’s most advanced camera that's specifically designed for multiple camera live production.
Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
Supports the worlds best broadcast lenses
The Blackmagic Studio Camera features an active Micro Four Thirds lens mount that is compatible with an incredibly wide range of lenses and adapters. You can use your existing photo lenses for smaller setups or fixed camera use, or then bolt on incredible broadcast ENG lenses for large live broadcasts. Third party lens adapters let you connect to all kinds of lens mounts for any type of lens you choose, and you can even add feature film PL mount lenses, allowing you to customize your camera to suit any size production!
Built In Talkback
Use professional aviation headsets
The Blackmagic Studio Camera features built in talkback so the camera operator and crew can communicate at all times during production. You get general aviation headset connections so you can choose from a wide range of aviation headsets, so you get better quality talkback headsets with better noise canceling and a much lower cost. Setup is easy because talkback is embedded in the optical or SDI video connection to the camera, so you don’t have to run separate talkback cables!
Broadcast Grade Connections
Professional connections for 24/7 reliability
Featuring broadcast quality connections you get bi-directional optical fiber and SDI connections for connecting to live production switchers or recorders. Also included is a professional aviation headsets jack, stereo XLR microphone inputs, and more. All connections are logically organized on the left and right sides of the camera, making them accessible and easy to use. Because the Blackmagic Studio Camera uses standard connectors, you don’t need expensive custom cables!
OPTICAL IN/OUT SDI OUT, SDI IN, REF IN LANC AVIATION
MICROPHONE ANALOG AUDIO
PHANTOM POWER 12V-24V
Integrated Control Panel
Easy access buttons for the most important settings
Quickly and easily access the most important controls using the built in row of buttons below the viewfinder. You can adjust iris and focus control with the touch of a button, activate talkback, or even see return video. Dedicated buttons let you switch between film and video modes, display safe area markers, and turn on menu controls to change camera settings. The integrated push button control panel gives you complete camera control at the touch of a button!
Remote Camera Control
Full camera control from your switcher!
Now you can remote control your camera! The Blackmagic Studio Camera can be remotely controlled from your ATEM live production switcher via the SDI connections for more professional production. The Blackmagic Studio camera also has a full DaVinci Resolve primary color corrector so you can color balance your cameras as well as add creativity to your live production. All settings in the camera can be controlled including color, full lens control, camera settings and more, all remotely from the live production switcher. That leaves you free to focus on the shot!
Massive 4 Hour Battery
Cover the whole event on a single charge!
The Blackmagic Studio Camera might be small, but it includes a massive battery that will power the camera for over 4 hours! This means you can run a simple optical fiber tether to remote locations and the camera is fully powered and self contained with full talkback, tally and return program feed. That’s perfect for live sports and other events where the cameras are long distances away from the switcher. When it’s time to connect power, an industry standard 12V 4 pin XLR power connector is built in for better strength and compatibility.
External or Built in Microphones
Professional audio live from the camera!
For productions that require live location sound, you can use the built in stereo microphone or plug in professional external microphones, even with phantom power, into the camera’s XLR connectors! This gives you fantastic quality live audio from your cameras and is super critical when covering live sports! Camera audio is automatically embedded with the video signal for connection to the ATEM live production switcher’s built in audio mixer.
- Effective Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Resolution and Frame Rates: 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30, 1920 x 1080p23.98, 1920 x 1080p24, 1920 x 1080p25, 1920 x 1080p29.97, 1920 x 1080p30, 1920 x 1080p50, 1920 x 1080p59.94, 1920 x 1080p60, 1920 x 1080i50, 1920 x 1080i59.9 and 1920 x 1080i60
- Focus: Auto focus. Peaking mode.
- Iris Control: Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount
- Screen Dimensions: 1 x 10.1” - 1920 x 1200
- Screen Type: 10.1” - TFT-LCD
- Controls: Push button controls for navigating menus.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone
- Mounting Options: 2 x 3/8” tripod mount. 4 x 1/4""-20 UNC thread mounting points on top of camera. 3 x 1/3”-20 UNC thread mounting points left on right of camera.
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 12G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 12G-SDI
- Ref Input: 1 x Reference Input
- Optical Fiber Input/Output: 6G Optical Fiber Input and Output
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- Analog Audio Output: Aviation headphone (Fixed Wing Plugs) output for talkback and audio monitoring
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channels in 12G-SDI 48Khz and 24 bit. 2 channels for talkback on channel 15-16.
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Iris Control and Focus. SDI CCU control from ATEM.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24-bit
- Software Included: Blackmagic Camera Utility
- Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later.
- Windows 7 or later.
- Power Requirements:
- External Power Input: 1 x 4-pin XLR port for external power or battery use.
- Power: Integrated Lithium Ion Polymer rechargeable battery. 11V-24V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter.
- Built-in Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 4 hours
- Physical Specifications:
- Environmental Specifications:
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
DVeStore does not pay import fees for international shipments.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You can view the UPS Shipping Map below to estimate delivery time for your UPS Ground package.
At DveStore we work diligently to protect the safety and security of our customers and our assets.
All orders are at our discretion to be checked for fraudulent activity on varying levels of research. If we are unable to verify your payment through the information you have provided, we will communicate what is needed for us to move forward with the order process. Additional information, including but not limited to, a photo ID, passport and/or payment details may be requested. Orders processed with Paypal secure payment system will never be asked for credit card information. Should you choose to check out with Paypal, we ask that you reference or use the email address which your Paypal account is linked to.
DveStore’s integrity to communicate with our customers holds true in our payment processing procedures. Questions or concerns are always welcomed.Returns
Call: 1 (360) 653-7063
All products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return the product for your money back less shipping charges, within 30 days of the original purchase. If the product has been used, a 15% re-stock fee may apply at our discretion.
To return an item for a refund, first call or email us to receive an RMA number. Please package item in all original packaging from the manufacturer, including any manuals, warranty cards and etc. (Missing these items will automatically subject the item to the 15% restocking fee) Please ship the item back with the RMA # written on the outside of the package: please do not write on or place stickers/labels on the original manufacturer's packaging.