What's in the Box
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
- Breakout Cable for Intensity Pro 4K
- Software SD Card
- DaVinci Resolve Lite (Download)
- Media Express (Download)
- Disk Speed Test (Download)
- Blackmagic Desktop Video (Download)
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
**Due to restrictions, this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.**
Capture and play back in up to Ultra HD resolution with Blackmagic's Intensity Pro 4K I/O Card. Intensity Pro 4K offers all the same features of the original Intensity Pro but additionally supports Ultra HD 2160p at 30 fps and Full HD 1080p at 60 fps.
Ingest HDMI, YUV, S-Video, and NTSC/PAL sources to your Mac, PC, or Linux computer and save them in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software, bypassing any unnecessary levels of compression. Pull up real-time previews on high resolution displays for more accurate color grading and client review. Create high frame rate walk-throughs of your gameplay in full 10-bit quality YUV video and deep color. Connect your cameras for video conferencing, presentations, and live streaming of live events, webcasts, seminars, presentations, concerts, and more. A breakout cable is included providing RCA video and audio inputs and outputs as well as SPDIF audio output, allowing you to work with equipment from old VHS decks to HDTV HDMI displays.
Intensity Pro 4K is also directly compatible with all of the most popular editing, design, streaming, audio, and video applications available for Mac and PC. This means you can capture directly to your software in formats such as ProRes, DNxHD, and QuickTime and avoid extra steps and possible extra compression. Work seamlessly with DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer, Premiere Pro, Fusion, After Effects, Photoshop, ProTools, Resolume, Nuendo, Flash Media Live Encoder, ProCaster, and more.
Intensity Pro 4K is a 4-lane PCIe card compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCIe slots. The HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, and Ultra HD, and Component analog video connections are switchable between SD and HD. The HDMI connections feature HDMI standard 1.4b, which supports deep color and automatically configures to connected displays. (HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources, so always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.)
The included Blackmagic Media Express software allows you to effectively capture, organize, and manage all of your media.
- Capture and playback in up to Ultra HD 2160 at 30 fps
- Capture 1080p content at up to 60 fps, excellent for gameplay walk-throughs and more
- Capture directly to your compatible NLE or Mac, PC, Linux computer
- Save in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software
- Output to HDTVs for more accurate color correction and client-reviews
- Connect your cameras for live streaming, video conferencing, presentations, and more
- Included analog breakout cable lets you capture from VHS and DVD players
- Manage all your media in the included Media Express software
- HDMI Video Input: 1x HDMI type A connector
- HDMI Video Output: 1x HDMI type A connector
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 channels embedded in SD, HD, and Ultra HD
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 channels embedded in SD, HD, and Ultra HD
- Analog Video Input: Component, Composite or S-Video via breakout cable
- Analog Video Output: Component, Composite or S-Video via breakout cable
- Analog Audio Input: 2 channel RCA HiFi audio in 24-bit
- Analog Audio Output: 2 channel RCA HiFi audio in 24-bit
- SPDIF Audio Output: 2 channel 24-bit
- Multiple Rate Support: HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, and Ultra HD. Component analog video connections are switchable between SD and HD.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCIe slots
- SD Format Support: 625i/50 PAL and 525i/59.94 NTSC, 480p
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Ultra HD Format Support: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- HDMI Video Sampling: RGB 4:4:4 in HD and YUV 4:2:2 in Ultra HD
- HDMI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- HDMI Color Precision: 10-bit
- HDMI Configuration: HDMI 1.4b supports deep color and automatically configures to connected display
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- UHD/HD Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video playback
- HD Up Conversion: Real time SD to 1080 HD and 720 HD during video capture
- Real Time Effects: Final Cut Pro X internal effects; Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects; Avid Media Composer internal effects
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver, loaded at system start or via updater software
- Physical Installation: PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8, 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows 7 and 8, and Linux
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3.4" depth (8.6 cm)
- Package Weight: 0.85 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.6 x 5.4 x 2.4"