What's in the Box
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme ISO
- 12 VDC Power Supply with International Plugs
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- **FREE Hosa USB-306CA SuperSpeed 3.0 Type A to Type C Cable (6 ft.)**
**Due to restrictions, this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.**
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme is a new massively larger model of the ATEM Mini live production switcher. This new model is Blackmagic's most advanced 1 M/E switcher that features 8 inputs, 4 ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers, a total of 6 independent DVEs, 2 media players, 2 downstream keyers, 16 way multiview, 2 USB connections and multiple HDMI aux outputs. There is also a new ATEM Mini Extreme ISO model which includes all these powerful features plus a more powerful recording engine that can record all 8 inputs plus the program for a total of 9 streams of recording. Both new models include a broadcast quality streaming engine for live streaming to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more.
ATEM Mini switchers make it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom. Simply connect ATEM Mini and customers can switch live up to 8 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or gaming consoles. The built in DVE allows exciting picture in picture effects, perfect for commentary.
There are loads of video effects too. All ATEM Mini models have USB that works like a webcam so customers can use any streaming software while the ATEM Mini Pro and ATEM Mini Extreme models add live streaming and recording to USB disks. There's also HDMI out for projectors. Microphone inputs allow high quality desktop and lapel mics for interviews and presentations.
ATEM Mini’s compact all in one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy to use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. The source buttons are large so it’s possible to use it by feel, letting the presenter do the switching. Customers even get buttons for audio mixing. On the ATEM Mini Pro and Extreme models customers also get buttons for record and streaming control, as well as output selection buttons that let customers change the video output between cameras, program and multiview. On the rear panel there are HDMI connections for cameras or computers, extra microphone inputs, USB for webcam out plus an HDMI "aux" output for program video.
ATEM Mini Pro and ATEM Mini Extreme models have a built in hardware streaming engine for live streaming via their ethernet connections. That means customers can live stream to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch in better quality, without dropped frames and with simpler settings. Just select the streaming service and enter the streaming key. There are palettes in ATEM Software Control for streaming setup, plus streaming status is also displayed in the multiview. Streaming status is easy to understand as the data rate indicator shows internet speed required for the video format users are using. If users are technically minded, customers can update the streaming profiles in an XML settings file to load new services.
Features at a glance:
- Features miniaturized control panel based design
- Supports connecting up to 8 cameras or computers
- Supports streaming via Ethernet or tethered phones via USB
- Tethers to 5G or 4G phones for mobile remote streaming
- Records to USB flash disks in H.264
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos
- 4 upstream ATEM Advanced Chroma keyers for green/blue screen work
- 2 independent DVEs plus SuperSource with 4 extra DVEs
- 16 way multiview for monitoring all cameras, recording and streaming status