What's in the Box
- BirdDog P4K UHD 4K PTZ Camera with NDI, HDMI & 6G-SDI Output (Black)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Reap the benefits of NDI without compromising on resolution with the P4K UHD 4K PTZ Camera with NDI, HDMI & 6G-SDI Output from BirdDog. Optimized to provide you with an efficient way of getting UHD 4K video into your productions, the P4K connects to systems, devices, and applications that support NDI via only an Ethernet connection. Simply plug in your Ethernet cable on the back to connect to your network, and the camera instantly receives power over Ethernet (PoE) and becomes available as an input source for any NDI-compatible hardware or software on the network.
Equipped with a 1" Sony Exmor R 14.2MP CMOS sensor and a 9.3-111.6mm lens, this camera captures video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 fps in a 64.6 to 6.1° field of view. In addition to 12x optical zoom, the P4K provides up to 18x digital zoom at 4K or up to 24x digital zoom at Full HD. The integrated pan/tilt system allows for ±350° continuous panning and 120° tilting at up to 100° and 50° per second respectively. Focusing can be performed manually or set to automatic. In addition to NDI, the camera offers HDMI and dual 6G-SDI interfaces.
- 1" Sony Exmor R backlit 14.2MP CMOS sensor
- Delivers UHD 4K resolution via Full NDI, HDMI 2.0, and two 6G-SDI outputs
- Supports both Full NDI and NDI HX2
- Supports 10-bit workflows—NDI feeds can be recorded using free tools such as NewTek NDI Monitor or IsoCorder Pro
- Genlock input for synchronizing multiple cameras
- H.264 and HEVC/H.265 compression for efficient storage and bandwidth use
- Adjustable pan and tilt speeds for capturing drama, high action, and anything in between
- Front, rear, and side tally lights combine to create a 360° tally light so everyone on the production set can see which camera is live
- Communicates directly with BirdDog Cloud without the need for a computer running Cloud Core, allowing for full remote control over the network
- Selectable gamma settings
- Black gamma adjustment
- Optional HDBaseT and fiber modules
- ePTZ enables you to pull out a Full HD frame out of the UHD 4K image
- Includes Comms Lite Audio Intercom software (optionally upgradable to Comms Pro)
- Suitable for use in broadcast applications (sports, remote studios, newsrooms, etc.)
Until September 30th 2022, BirdDog is offering a trade-up programme from any PTZ Camera - save big dollars when upgrading to an award winning BirdDog PTZ Camera.
Any PTZ Camera is accepted as a valid trade-up, regardless of make, model, age, or value. As long as it Pans, Tilts, and Zooms, then it will be accepted. It doesn't even have to work!
Simply provide all requested details in the following form, including trade-up camera make, model, and serial number, along with a photo of the serial number sticker on the camera you or your customer wish to trade up. Once registration is complete, BirdDog will provide a unique Approval ID within 1 business day. This code must be provided by the customer at the time of purchase and be included in the associated credit claim to BirdDog. In the case of online orders, the customer may forward the approval email to the store as proof of discount.
Notable Terms and Conditions:
Program ends Sept 30, 2022 but may be extended at BirdDog's sole discretion.
Discounts may only be claimed on new-stock BirdDog PTZ camera models at time of order using unique BirdDog Approval ID and part number. No credits or refunds applied after transaction.
This offer cannot be combined with other authorised BirdDog discounts or promotions.
No decommissioned cameras are required to be sent back to BirdDog.
|Image Sensor||1-Chip 1" CMOS Sensor|
|Sensor Resolution||14.2 MP|
|Effective Sensor Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||50 dB|
|Minimum Illumination||0.067 lux at 1/4 Shutter Speed|
|Shutter Speed||1/8 to 1/10,000 sec|
|Max Digital Zoom||24x ( in 1080p)|
|Flip / Mirror Support||Image Flip, Mirror (Vertical)|
|Optical Zoom Ratio||12x|
|Focal Length||9.3 to 111.6mm|
|Field of View||Horizontal: 6.1 to 64.6°|
|Maximum Aperture||f/2.8 to 4.5|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||Wide: 3.1" / 8.0 cm
Telephoto: 39.4" / 1.0 m
|Output Formats||RJ45: 3840 x 2160 at 30 fps
1920 x 1080p at 60 fps
|Move Speed||Pan: 100°/s
|Movement Range||Pan: 360°
Tilt: 120° (-30 to 90°)
|Supported Control Protocols||IP
|Video Output Connectors||1 x RJ45 (NDI) Female
1 x HDMI Type A Female
2 x BNC (3G-SDI) Female
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Input
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Output
|Other I/O||2 x RJ45 (RS-232, RS-422, RS-485)
1 x BNC (Genlock)
1 x USB (Unspecified Type)
|PoE Support||PoE++ 802.3bt|
|Power Consumption||22 W|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||9.72 x 7.72 x 6.5" / 247 x 196 x 165 mm|
|Weight||7.5 lb / 3.4 kg|