What's in the Box
- RedDog R1 Handheld Stabilizer
- Two Batteries
- Sony Camera Cable
- Panasonic Camera Cable
- USB Cable
- Lens Support Adapter
- Carrying Case
- Benro 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Benro Red Dog R1 is a 3-axis gimbal stabilizer with a unique swivel handle designed for different filming angles and compact for travel. Unlike other gimbal stabilizers which allow for straight holding only the Benro R1 allows for both upright and carry handling modes. Upright mode is suitable for high angle and medium angle filming. Carry mode is best for low angle filming. Combining these options will help you get the most out of your stabilizer. Ideal for cameras up to 2.9 lbs the R1 features CNC machining with an innovative design. Its collapsible handle makes it perfect for traveling light.
The r1's ergonomic silicon grip provides comfortable handling at all times. By turning the button on the handle you can quickly and easily convert your R1 from high angle to low angle mode making it simple to track low moving objects or achieve a low 360 Degree shot comfortably by putting less strain on your wrist and giving you incredible results. With a 13-hour battery life the R1 is guaranteed to keep up with you during the most extensive days of shooting. With the multi-functional camera control you can easily select and control your desired camera movements. By pressing down on the mode/on side button function you can switch between different shooting modes. With universal follow mode (pink) it provides smooth camera movements towards the direction your aiming. You would use this mode when circling around a subject or making several Dynamic camera movements following a subject. Locked-down mode (blue) keeps the camera locked on a subject while moving the gimbal. With this mode you can replicate movements similar to a jib or slider. Horizontal follow mode (red) provides smooth movement based on where you move the camera horizontally. You would use this mode when doing a lot of Dynamic panning movements around corners. By using the directional button in conjunction with these modes you can flawlessly control your movements.
- Swivel handle - the unique swivel handle is designed for different filming angles and is compact for travel.
- Long battery Life - the R1 will Last for 12 hours on a single charge.
- Smartphone app - calibrate your R1 remotely control your stabilizer and camera and upgrade your firmware all via the Benro red Dog app.
- Three shooting modes: universal follow mode, locked-down mode, and horizontal follow mode. Each mode allows you to control how the gimbal functions for different shooting Scenarios.
- Quick storage case - the included carrying case allows you to retain the individual axis positions which will save you a lot of setup time at your next location.
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 360 Degree
Pitch (Tilt): 360
Roll: 360 Degree
|Follow Speed||Pan: 120 Degree/s
Tilt: 120 Degree/s
Roll: 120 Degree/s
|Load Capacity||4 lb (1.8kg)|
|Ports||2.5mm for headset /mini USB|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Battery Runtime||13 hour|
|Operating Voltage||6v to 8.4|
|Operating Current||230 to 6000 mA|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 113 Degree F (-10 to 45 Degree C)|
|Mounting||2x 1/4"-20 Female Thread
1x 3/8"-16 Female Thread
|Compatible||Phone: Apple phone and android version above 6.0
Camera: SONY A7/9, RX & Panasonic GH4/5/5S
|Width||Phone Holder: 56-88mm|
|Dimensions||6.14 x 6.73 x 13.3" (156 x 171 x 338mm)|
|Weight||1.93 lb (879g) (no battery)|