What's in the Box
- Behringer UCA202 - Low Latency 2 Input / 2 Output USB/Audio Interface with Digital Output for Mac and Windows
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3-Years with Product Registration
The Behringer UCA202 is an ultra-compact, bus-powered interface that can link a Windows or Mac computer with any audio gear. There is no setup or special drivers needed.
The interface provides two analog inputs and outputs, as well as an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion. The stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output.
The U-CONTROL download area at Behringer's website offers a huge software package for recording and editing making the interface a complete audio solution, which provides a connection between the analog and digital domain.
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects instruments, mixer etc. with a computer for recording and playback/li>
- High-resolution 48kHz converters for high-end audio quality/li>
- Works with a PC or Mac - no setup or drivers required/li>
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output/li>
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion/li>
- Powered via USB bus - no external power supply needed/li>
- Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
|Converters:||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Analog Input:||2 x RCA phono|
|Analog Output:||2 x RCA phono|
|Digital Output:||1 x TosLink S/PDIF optical|
|THD + N:||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dynamic Range:||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Frequency Response:||Not specified by manufacturer|
|System Requirements:||Mac OS X and Windows XP|
|Specialities:||No drivers needed|
|Package Weight:||0.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH):||7.244 x 5.669 x 1.496"|