What's in the Box
- Behringer iStudio iS202 Professional iPad Docking Station with Audio, Video, and MIDI Connectivity
- Power Supply & Wall Socket Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3-Years with Product Registration
The iStudio iS202 Professional iPad Docking Station with Audio, Video, and MIDI Connectivity from Behringer is a versatile music production tool for both home studio and live recording. You can use it to create, produce, and perform music using your favorite audio gear and musical instruments. The iStudio has two phantom-powered microphone/line inputs (one switchable for Hi-Z inputs like electric guitar or bass, no DI required), so you can use studio-grade condenser microphones to achieve professional results. Your iPad is powered and charging whenever it is docked.
The iStudio lets you access the iPad's internal processor, touchscreen interface, and available apps. A convenient onboard MIDI USB interface allows transfer of MIDI data to and from your iPad. The iStudio bridges the gap between your instruments and professional audio devices.
The iStudio has two combination 1/4"/XLR inputs, each with its own gain control and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones. These inputs accept analog signals from virtually any piece of audio gear including amplifiers, mixers, and external preamplifiers. A guitar or electric bass can be connected directly to the iStudio, thanks to the built-in Hi-Z switch and FX-modeling apps, so you can play, perform, and record straight into an amplifier. There is also a stereo auxiliary input that lets you connect a wide range of line level sources, even a turntable.
To get started, simply connect your mixer's outputs to the iStudio, open a recording app, and press a button. The iStudio's MIDI capability can be used to control external keyboards, samplers, drum machines, and sound modules.
The Behringer iStudio contains balanced stereo 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting to your studio monitors, PA systems, and more. Musicians can monitor tracks via dual independently controllable phones outputs, equipped with adjustable direct monitoring controls for the ideal balance between incoming and playback signals. Two footswitch connectors are available for application-defined remote control of input selection, as well as an expression pedal. If your production incorporates video, iStudio's RCA composite video connector works with all standard video projectors, as well as most TVs and computer monitors.
- Universal docking station for Apple iPad and iPad 2
- Connect your microphones, instruments, and other audio sources to virtually any audio or MIDI app with the iStudio
- Core Audio/MIDI compatible for use with any iOS App
- Versatile I/O functionality with adjustable headphone output and direct monitoring control
- Separate video output for connecting your iPad to TVs and projectors
- Standard MIDI I/O plus USB-to-host connectors
- iPad powering and battery charging via the iStudio dock
- Ergonomic design with all control elements on top panel and headphone connector on front panel
- Slide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector (suitable for iPad and iPad 2)
- Holes to attach iStudio to a standard music, drum or microphone stand via Behringer P16-MB mounting brackets (available separately)
- Universal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter
|Faders:||8 motorized, 100mm|
|Transport Controls:||Can be assigned|
|Rotary Controls:||8 infinitely variable push encoders with LED rings|
|Display:||4 digit, 7 segment LED|
|Software Supported:||Can control a broad range of virtual instruments and host applications|
|System Requirements:||As per any application operating under Mac OS X or Windows XP|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||13 x 11.8 x 4" (330 x 300 x 102mm)|
|Weight:||5.75 lbs (2.6kg)|
|Specialities:||Can operate in stand-alone MIDI control mode|