What's in the Box
- Azden SMX-10 Stereo Microphone
- SMH-X Universal Shockmount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Pair of Clips for Small Microphones
- Shoe Mount
- Mic Holder
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Azden SMX-10 is a directional stereo microphone for use with standard consumer video cameras. The microphone delivers professional stereo placement and overall audio quality at an affordable price. The SMX-10 measures 6.96" (177mm) in length and includes a windscreen and camera hot shoe mount. The lightweight electret condenser microphone is powered with a single AAA alkaline battery (not included) for up to 400 hours. The coiled cable features a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS mini connector. Also included is the SMH-X universal shockmount designed to protect the mic from unwanted vibrations when mounted on a camera, tripod, or boompole.
- Accurate stereo capturing while rejecting off-axis noise.
- Powered with an AAA alkaline battery for up to 400 hours (available separately).
- Coiled cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo connector.
- Includes SMH-X universal shockmount for camera shoes and boompoles.
- Includes hot shoe mount and windscreen.
|Transducer||Stereo Electret Condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Dual Unidirectional|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||66 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||60 dB (1 kHz, 1 Pa.)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||100 dB|
|Power Requirements||1.5 VDC (AAA size battery) - not included|
|Output Impedance||1.5 kOhms @ 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors||1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||Built-in (non switchable)|
|Dimensions||6.96 x .71" / 177 x 18.2 mm (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||1.83 oz / 52 g|
|Package Weight||0.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 4.1 x 1.9"|