Media Composer | Cloud VM is a product license add-on option available for Media Composer | Ultimate—this option provides a virtualized version of Media Composer, enabling anyone in your facility to access the software remotely using a workstation, laptop, or zero client with a high-speed network connection.
It's Ideal For...
Editors with older computers who need remote access to Media Composer | Ultimate
Facilities who want to gain efficiency and reduce costs by virtualizing their post-production environment
On-premises or cloud network access to projects and media
Projects and media
Accessible on shared storage and/or a centralized server (no projects or media are stored or saved locally)
- Get access to Media Composer | Ultimate without needing a powerful computer or software installation
- Edit and play back media from a shared source, without having to maintain local media
- Access advanced workflows, including multicam editing, Edit While Capture functionality, and ancillary data (closed captions)
- Connect into any production, regardless of location, and access projects and media from anywhere
- Extend production beyond the walls of your facility
- Enable real-time collaboration with the most streamlined and seamless editorial workflow
- Enable anyone in your facility to connect and start working from remote locations wherever there’s a network connection
- Get significant cost savings, as low-cost zero clients and older computers and laptops can be used to access your virtualized Media Composer
- Increase operational efficiency while reducing maintenance and resource costs, as the software can be easily deployed, managed, and updated from a single centralized server