The Audio-Technica AT8314 Premium Microphone Cable features professional XLR-male to XLR-female Neutrik connectors and is designed specifically for low-impedance microphone signals. The cable is sure to deliver maximum signal transfer and minimum loss due to a combination of its heavy-duty construction, inner and outer protective RF shielding and heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors.
Note! The Audio-Technica AT8314 Premium Microphone Cables are intended for low-impedance microphone use. Use only AT8314 series (or like wired) cables when extending multiple XLR cables to avoid phasing issues, signal cancellation and other artifacts.
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
- Professional Neutrik connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- Heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use/storage
- U.S. Premium Cable Lifetime Limited Warranty