*** USED ITEM IN GOOD CONDITION ***
Audio-Technica is a leading manufacturer of audio cables, and their 3-Pin XLR Male to 3-Pin XLR Female Balanced Cable, 20' is a professional, premium-grade microphone cable perfect for all types of applications. The 2-conductor, shielded, broadcast-type cable can also be used to extend the length of an existing XLR connection. Look no further than the Audio-Technica XLR Male to XLR Female Balanced Cable for your professional audio cabling needs.
- Balanced XLR Connectors (M/F)
- At each end, XLR connectors either have three pins (M) or sockets (F) within a locking metal shell. They are commonly used in professional audio applications to connect microphones, mixers, recording equipment and other gear. On typical XLR components, pin 1 is the positive signal line, pin 2 is the negative signal line and pin 3 is the ground/shield. This pin combination facilitates top-quality, low-noise, balanced audio, even across long-distance cable runs.
- Phantom Power
- XLR cables are also capable of carrying DC "phantom power" to microphones on both the plus and minus signal lines. Shotgun and lavaliere microphones typically use either phantom power or on-board batteries.
- Shielded Ground
- The third pin is connected to a copper-wound shield. Wrapped around the other two wires, this shield provides both an interference-blocking barrier and a grounded connection.
- Additional Lengths
- This XLR cable is also available in additional cable lengths.
The following pertains to our listing terms and conditions. Please read so there is no surprises as to the total cost of your item or any of our polices:
Q. Do you sell to international buyers?
A. Yes, every item in our eBay store is available for international shipping. The costs of this are input in each auction, and are a flat fee to ship anywhere worldwide.
Q. What kind of warranty or protection is offered?
A. DveStore has 14 day return policy on new items, no returns on open-box or used items. If item is new in original packaging, it can be returned for a full refund (less shipping) within this time period. If original packaging is destroyed, or item has been used, refund is subject to a 15% restocking fee. All new items sold come with any manufacturer warranties applicable.
Q. What happens if the product(s) arrives with shipping damage?
A. DVeStore takes great care in packaging the items we ship. However, in the unlikely event that shipping damage does occur, you will not be held financially responsible. The item will be refunded, replaced, or repaired at our discretion. Regardless of whether the shipping company eventually pays us or not on the insurance claim, we value your business and will make sure you get your item, or your money back in this unlikely event. We ask that you save all the original packaging. You will be shipped a replacement as soon as we learn of the problem, and we will include a return label for shipment of the defective or broken item.
Q. What forms of payment are accepted?
A. DveStore accepts Paypal and major credit cards for all purchases.
Q. How much is domestic shipping?
A. Domestic shipping is free on many auctions, but if there is a shipping cost, it is indicated within the auction.
Q. Are all items new?
A. All of our auctions are for new items unless otherwise specified by “Open Box” or “Used”. Not all “Open Box” items have been used, this simply indicates either the box has been opened or the packaging has been slightly damaged.
Q. Who is responsible for customs/duties/SVAT?
A. The customer is responsible for all import fees, including the above listed.