Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro Monitor/Recorder/Switcher
- Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro Monitor/Recorder/Switcher
- Master Caddy II with Screws
- AC Power Supply (12V, 3A)
- 4 x Wall Plug
- EPP Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Registration
Monitor, record, and switch in the field with the 7", 1920 x 1200 Shogun 7 HDR Pro from Atomos. This versatile on-camera recording monitor offers up to DCI 4K raw recording, HDMI and 12/6/3G-SDI inputs/outputs. With the AtomOS 10.4 firmware update, the Shogun 7 provides ISO recording of up to four HD-SDI camera streams plus program capture. Output your content for director or client viewing in Dolby Vision HDR using the Shogun 7, AtomOS10 platform, and a compatible display.
This touchscreen monitor supports resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60p and up to 2K at 240p for slow-motion effects. Record to 2.5" SSDs using Apple ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (up to 30p), and Avid DNxHD codecs. Record all your event's action with live multicamera monitoring, recording, and switching between program and up to four 1080p60 SDI ISO camera streams. When used with Final Cut Pro, a fully configurable, multicam .xml can be generated for easier editing.
The Shogun 7's 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel features 360-zone backlight, 3000 cd/m² brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Its native AtomHDR (log) display enables you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. Built-in presets accurately translate popular log formats from ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras.
Save editing time by tagging your footage on-the-fly and recording directly to Final Cut Pro x, Adobe Premiere, or Avid Media Composer formats (third-party plug-ins may be required for tagging).
Power the Shogun Inferno with a single Sony L-series battery; dual battery plates support hot swapping, enabling longer uninterrupted runtimes. For audio recording, the monitor supports balanced XLR inputs with +48V phantom power via a separately available audio breakout cable. Additional Shogun 7 features include genlock input, BNC timecode input, SDI/HDMI cross conversion, and a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, focus assist, and other display tools.
- 1920 x 1280 resolution
- 7" LCD screen with 360-zone backlight
- 10-bit (8+2 FRC) monitoring processing
- 3000 cd/m² brightness
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (with zone backlight on)
- Output using Dolby Vision HDR
- AtomHDR technology displays native HDR (log) display footage
- Log gamma viewing presets for ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras
- Custom 3D LUT support (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x
- UHD 4K downscale for HD monitoring
- 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs/outputs
- Four 3G-SDI or dual 12G-SDI inputs
- SDI/HDMI cross conversion
- Genlock input
- Separately available audio breakout cable for XLR audio input
Recording & Switching
- Up to DCI 4K60 recording in ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (4K30), or DNxHD
- Live switch up to four ISO HD camera feeds with AtomOS 10.4 update
- Generates a multicam .xml for easier editing in Final Cut Pro
- 5-channel capture with four ISO feeds plus program
- Slow-motion recording up to 1080p at 240 fps
- Record to 2.5" SSD/HDD media using the included Master Caddy II
- Pre-roll record (8 seconds in HD, 2 seconds in 4K)
- Ten metadata fields
- Dual Sony L-series battery slots support hot swapping for continuous power
- Record 4K30p up to 2.2 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 7800mAh batteries
- Record 4K30p up to 1.5 hours with 2 x 7.4V, 5200mAh batteries
- Top and bottom 1/4"-20 mounting threads
- 3.5mm headphone output port
Atomos Accessoty Kit
- HPRC hard flight case
- Control cable
- 2 x 5200mAh battery
- Fast charger
- USB Docking Station
- DC to D-Tap cable
- (4) x Master Caddy II drive caddy
- Power Supply
- HDR Sunhood
The Atomos Accessory Kit is the ideal companion to your Atomos Flame or Inferno Series monitor recorder. Providing all the accessories for your devices including 2x 5200mAh battery, fast charger, Dtap to DC cable, 4x Master Caddy, USB drive docking station and HDR sunhood. These fit into a custom black HPRC rugged case with shoulder strap and formed foam inserts.
- Includes all the accessories you need for your Atomos Flame or Inferno Series monitor recorder
- Includes 2x 5200mAh batteries, a fast charger, Dtap to DC cable, Master Caddies, a docking station and HDR Sunhood
- Also included is a custom black HPRC rugged case
CAMKIX Camera Cleaning Kit
A comprehensive kit for cleaning your DSLR camera: This kit includes a variety of cleaning tools to make sure that your DSLR is always spotless and fully functional.
Air blower for removing dust dirt: The air blower will direct a stream of air to blow away dirt and dust from your lenses or camera sensor.
Re-usable spray bottle with cleaning fluid: The spray bottle is filled with alcohol-free cleaning solution. Once you have used up all of the liquid, you can refill the bottle with the cleaning solution of your choice.
Microfiber cleaning cloths and lens tissues: Both of these items can be used to gently remove dust and dirt from your lens.
Double sided lens cleaning pen - two cleaning options in one: This tool features a dust removal brush on one side and a special non-liquid cleaning element on the other side which is designed to never dry out.
Keep your DSLR or GoPro Clean and Prolong the Life of Your Equipment
Cleaning a DSLR is a very delicate job, but a professional cleaning kit can make the process much easier. The CamKix professional DSLR cleaning kit offers an array of tools to help you keep your camera and lenses clean and fully functional.
Air blower for removing dust and dirt
The air blower will direct a stream of air to blow away dirt and dust from your lenses or camera sensor.
Double ended pen: retractable brush
Can be used to gently and accurately remove dust and dirt caught at the edges of the lens or in any small crevices.
Double ended pen: lens cleaner
A safer alternative to using cloths or tissues for cleaning your lens, the carbon cleaning tip of This pen will remove fingerprints and grease without leaving behind any fibers or debris.
Re-usable spray bottle
The spray bottle is filled with alcohol-free cleaning solution. Once you have used up all of the liquid, you can refill the bottle with the cleaning solution of your choice.
1 x Air Blower.
1 x Double Sided Lens Cleaning Pen.
1 x 50 Sheet Pack of Lens Tissues.
1 x Brush.
1 x Spray Bottle Filled With Cleaning Solution.
5 x Microfiber Cleaning Cloths.