What's in the Box
- Shinobi SDI 5” 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI HDR Pro Monitor
- 12V-15W AC Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
The Shinobi SDI is a lightweight HDR field monitor for the video professional who needs the flexibility of both HDMI and SDI camera connectivity, or the vlogger wanting to take their production to the next level. Customers can run cables between Shinobi SDIs up to 300m without degradation of image allowing directors, crew and clients to see what the camera operator sees in stunning detail. Shinobi SDI's high brightness 1000nit 5-inch monitor lets crew members preview and see images exactly as intended in any lighting condition, SDR or HDR.
- Loop multiple Shinobi SDIs from HD SDI out to SDI devices like camcorders, switches and control rooms.
- Stunning 1000nit calibrated anti-reflection, anti-fingerprint AtomHDR screen for clear daylight viewing with 10+ stops dynamic range.
- Simple-to-use touchscreen controls with complete suite of scopes including Analysis View for color and brightness accuracy.
- Real-time LUT previews to compare looks on the go, supports profile, look and LUTs from photo and video cameras.
- Long battery life with low power consumption while either in standby mode or monitoring, run for 5 hrs on a 5700mAh battery.