What's in the Box
- Aston Microphones Halo Reflection Filter Black
- Mounting Hardware
- Limited 2-Year Warranty (Extendable to 3 years with Registration)
The black Halo Reflection Filter from Aston Microphones is made with patented PET-felt acoustic technology and molding techniques to reflect, absorb and diffuse sound in both professional- and home-studio environments. Its large surface area provides linear absorption, while the corrugated surface diffuses sound for minimal coloration.
The Halo's spherical shape yields horizontal as well as vertical filtering, while its 4-inch radius improves sound isolation, making it a practical solution for recording vocal tracks or multiple acoustic instruments in one room.
You can experiment with placing the Halo in different room locations depending on the desired reflection and absorption characteristics. It is portable and lightweight and comes with proprietary mounting hardware.
- Patented PET-felt acoustic technology
- High surface density for sound insulation
- Spherical physical construction
- Acoustic materials provide linear absorption
- Proprietary mounting hardware