*** OPEN BOX ITEM ***
The Aputure Nova P600c Pole Operated Yoke is designed specifically for studio use, allowing users to adjust the pan and tilt of the Nova P600c while the fixture is hung from a lighting grid. By rotating the knobs affixed to the yoke, the pan and tilt axes of the Nova P600c can be independently adjusted for 360° rotation.
The Pole Operated Yoke for the Nova P600c is ideal for permanent studio installations, where the Nova P600c will be hung from a studio lighting grid, and a pole can be used to operate the pan and tilt axes from a lower height. This removes the need to climb up to the height of the lighting grid any time the angle of the Nova P600c needs to be adjusted.
- Pole-Operated Frame for panning and tilting the Nova
- Useful when hanging the Nova P600c on lighting grids
or in studio environments
- 360° Pan & Tilt range of motion
- Durable aluminum construction
- (28mm / 1.125in) Junior Pin