What's in the Box
- Nova P600c Light
- Nova P600c Control Box
- Neutrik® powerCONTRUE1 TOP AC Power Cable (6m)
- 5-Pin XLR Head Cable (3m)
- Lightning Clamp
- Aputure Nova P600c Pole Operated Yoke
The Nova P600c is a 600W RGBWW LED Soft Light and builds on the foundation of the Nova P300c, with twice the output and four times as many light engines. By utilizing a unique RGBWW chipset, the Nova strikes a balance between intense output and precision color quality, capable of producing 2,298+ lux at 3 meters (6500K) with a CCT range of 2,000K-10,000K.
The Nova P600c is truly built for professionals, integrating features that enhance on-set workflow. The P600c’s new control box includes industry-standard LumenRadioCRMX, enabling it to interface with any CRMX wireless control system. In conjunction with its new contact-pin cable-less connection interface, the Nova P600c can achieve truly wireless control without even needing a control box connection cable. And for easy access, with minimal setup, the P600c is also compatible with SidusLink mobile app control, allowing you to control Aputurefixtures from a smartphone or tablet.
The Nova P600c is ideal for users who want a compact 2x1 LED Soft Panel but need more intensity and control than a Nova P300c. The P600c’s output is equivalent to two Nova P300cs and has 4 zones of control (light engines), which allow for more effects, greater depth in lighting effects, and individual control via DMX.
With its built-in power supply, the P600c is also suitable for users who want to operate with as few components as possible while filmmaking. In addition, Nova P600c also features new DMX functionality like LumenRadioCRMX, 16-bit DMX, and Lead-Follow Mode, to make a lighting technician’s on-set workflow more efficient.
The Nova P600c builds upon the design and interface of the Nova P300c, making the P600c the perfect companion for an existing user’s arsenal. Its weight, output, and power draw are suitable for lighting technicians who are looking to add to their medium to large scale lighting package.
- 600W RGBWW2x1 LED Soft Light Panel
- 2,298+ lux at 3 meters (6500K)
- Two Times Brighter than Nova P300c
- CRI & TLCI 95+, SSI (D56): 74, SSI (Tungsten): 84
- 4-Light Engine Zone Control
- Fully Tunable CCT from 2,000K to 10,000K
- Fully-Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment (Full Plus/Minus Green)
- Hue, Saturation & Intensity with CCT Control
- Built-in LumenRadioCRMX
- SidusLink Mobile App Compatible
- 8-bit & 16-bit DMX512 5-PinIn & Out
- Cable-less Contact Pin Control Box Interface
- Extendable Control Box w/ Lightning Clamp
- 3m-long Head Cable for Flexibility & Reach
- 4 User-Programmable Presets
- Removable Diffusion Panel
- 2 Output Modes: Max & Constant
- Lead-Follow Mode for Quick Workflow
- Variety of Built-in Light Source Presets
- Frequency Selection to Reduce Flicker
- Industry-standard X,Y (CIE 1931)Color Control
- >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space
- 300+ Industry-Standard Gel Presets
- 19 Built-in Lighting FX: Cop Car, Lightning, Paparazzi, Candle, Fire, etc.
- Stepless Dimming from 0.1 to 100%
- 3-Pin XLR 48V/15A DC Battery Input
- Internal Power Supply
- NeutrikpowerCONTRUE1 TOP AC Power Cable
- Junior Pin (28mm/1.125in)
- -20°~45°CAmbient Operating Temperature
- 360°Rotation, CurvedDualDisk-brake Yoke
The Aputure Nova P600c Pole Operated Yoke is designed specifically for studio use, allowing users to adjust the pan and tilt of the Nova P600c while the fixture is hung from a lighting grid. By rotating the knobs affixed to the yoke, the pan and tilt axes of the Nova P600c can be independently adjusted for 360° rotation.
The Pole Operated Yoke for the Nova P600c is ideal for permanent studio installations, where the Nova P600c will be hung from a studio lighting grid, and a pole can be used to operate the pan and tilt axes from a lower height. This removes the need to climb up to the height of the lighting grid any time the angle of the Nova P600c needs to be adjusted.
- Pole-Operated Frame for panning and tilting the Nova
- Useful when hanging the Nova P600c on lighting grids
or in studio environments
- 360° Pan & Tilt range of motion
- Durable aluminum construction
- (28mm / 1.125in) Junior Pin