The LS 1200 Four Light Bracket for the Light Storm LS 1200d Pro allows users to mount up to four LS 1200d Pros1 or other fixtures with Junior Mounting Pins onto a single heavy-duty aluminum frame, unleashing up to 4800W of directional daylight-balanced light.
In addition to panning and tilting the whole fixture with the dual heavy-duty rosette locks, the 4 junior pin receivers grant independent pan-tilt adjustment to each lamp head, allowing users to achieve a wider spread of light or a highintensity push in a single direction.
The LS 1200 Four Light Bracket is ideal for filmmakers and lighting technicians who want to combine and operate four high-output LED fixtures, such as the Light Storm 1200d Pro fixtures, on a single frame for an ultra-high-powered lighting setup.
By consolidating four LS 1200d Pro fixtures onto a single stand or rigging point, users can conserve valuable space on set, particularly when needing to position multiple highoutput fixtures high up in the air.
The LS 1200 Four Light Bracket’s heavy-duty aluminum frame with a 28mm / 1.125in junior mounting pin results in a robust and dense package, making it ideal for users who are accustomed to large stands and rigging tools.
- Supports Up to 4 LS 1200d Pro1 Lamp Heads Mounted on a Single Frame
- Achieves 4800W of Light Output with 1200d Pro
- 4 Junior Pin Receivers (28mm / 1.125in) Compatible With Any Fixtures With Junior Mounting Pins
- Junior Mounting Pin (28mm / 1.125in) Compatible With Stands and Rigging Hardware With Junior Pin Mounting Receivers
- Independent Pan/Tilt Adjustment For Each Lamp to Light From Various Angles and Directions
- Dual Heavy-Duty Rosette Yoke to Support Heavy Lights
- Durable Aluminum Build With Reinforced Corners