What's in the Box
- Angelbird 256GB Match Pack for the Panasonic EVA1 (2 x 128GB)
- Activation Code for Full Limited Warranty & Additional Free Software Licenses and Content
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Designed for the Panasonic EVA1 camera, the 256GB Match Pack from Angelbird bundles two 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC memory cards together and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 260 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 90 MB/s, making it well-suited to capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Angelbird has engineered these cards with protection against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, x-rays, and magnets, while a built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard recorded content from being deleted. Included is a basICColor Mini Target and a media pouch that can hold four CFast or CompactFlash cards, six SD cards, and two XQD cards.
- Designed for the Panasonic EVA1
- Two identical cards from the same production run
- Every unit is 100% tested
- Optimized for raw recording and dual card mode
- 2 x 128GB AV Pro UHS-II SDXC cards
- Sustained Read Speed: 280 MB/s
- Sequential Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 245 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: 260 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Stable Stream
- X-ray, magnetic, shock, dust, water, and temperature proof
- Built-in write-protect switch
- Wear leveling, power management for low power usage, and ECC