The HA5 HDMI to SD/HD-SDI Video and Audio Converter from Aja converts (1) HDMI signal to SD- or HD-SDI output and is capable of embedding up to (8) channels of HDMI audio into the output signal for a single-cable audio-video connection. It features (2) SD/HD-SDI outputs.
This unit equalizes the input signal to support extended HDMI cable runs of up to 131'. PLL clock filtering is included to produce low jitter on output signals. LED lights provide a visual indicator of line status. It does not support HDCP content, meaning copyright-protected media may not display correctly with this device.
Note! This item is a required DWP power supply for D & HD Series converters. Power cable not included.
- HDMI to SD/HD-SDI Conversion
- This unit converts (1) HDMI input to SD- or HD-SDI on (2) outputs.
- HDMI audio is embedded into the SD/HD-SDI output.
- Transmission Distances
- All signals are equalized and the unit supports cable runs of up to 131'.
- (1) HDMI with embedded audio
- (2) SMPTE-259/292/296 SDI/HD-SDI on BNC connectors
- 525i, 625i
1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, and 1080p30
- +5VDC, regulated, 4W (power supply required)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 1 x 4.6 x 2.4" (25 x 117 x 61mm)
What's in the Box?
- HDMI Cable
- Five-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material & Workmanship