What's in the Box
- Accsoon CineEye Wireless Video Transmitter with 5 GHz Wi-Fi for up to 4 Mobile Devices
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Accsoon CineEye transmits an HDMI signal to phones and tablets, treating them as video receivers and allowing you to use them as real-time video monitors. CineEye accepts up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal via a full-size HDMI port, and it wirelessly transmits the signal to up to four separate iOS/Android mobile devices at the same time. The signal is sent over 5 GHz Wi-Fi up to 328' line of sight with a low latency of approximately 60ms. A companion CineEye iOS/Android app provides features such as false color, peaking, zebra, and histogram, as well as .cube format 3D LUT support, allowing your devices to function as professional video monitors. CineEye can be used for standard monitoring, remote focus pulls, and various other applications on set and otherwise.
About 3.5 x 2.5" in size, CineEye has an ultra-compact, pocket-sized design. It offers a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom and can easily be mounted on your camera or other video device. It also has an aluminum housing for durability. Two integrated antennas fold in seamlessly to maintain the small size. CineEye runs on a built-in battery for approximately four hours and is rechargeable via a standard 5V/2A USB charger, not included.
The 5 GHz Wi-Fi signal is more resistant to interference than standard Wi-Fi, so Wi-Fi reliability is at its optimal with CineEye.
- Transmits up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal to up to four iOS/Android devices at the same time over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- Up to 328' line-of-sight transmission
- Low latency of approximately 60ms
- CineEye iOS/Android app with features such as false color, peaking, zebra, histogram, and 3D LUT support
- Full-size HDMI port
- Approximately 3.5 x 2.5" ultra-compact, pocket-sized design with metal housing
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread
- Approximately 4-hour built-in battery
- Two integrated foldable antennas
Anti-Interference & Channel Selection
CineEye will automatically find a clean channel before the transmission starts, and as the distance increases will automatically lower the streaming bit rate to maintain real-time monitoring. CineEye also allows you to manually select from nine 5 GHz transmission channels. The 5 GHz Wi-Fi signal is more resistant to interference than standard Wi-Fi, so Wi-Fi reliability will be at its optimal.