What's in the Box
- Accsoon CineEye 2S Pro Wireless Video Transmitter & Receiver
- 9 x Antenna
- 1/4"-20 to Shoe Mount Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Accsoon CineEye 2S Pro allows you to send a 1080p60 camera signal to the included receiver plus up to three mobile devices. This versatile wireless video transmission system provides a cost-effective way of allowing four people on set to monitor an HDMI or SDI camera signal. The transmitter can send signal to a total of four devices simultaneously over distances up to 1200' with only a 60ms delay. You can transmit to any mix of up to four receivers and iOS/Android smartphones and tablets.
The included dedicated receiver, or any additional ones you add into the mix, can be connected to HDMI or SDI displays, so the image can be monitored on a larger screen. To send to a mobile device, all that's required is the free-download companion app to be installed on the device. This same app also allows you to remotely start/stop your camera and adjust aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. Other features of the app include peaking, zebras, false color for exposure, and .cube LUT overlay.
The transmitter and receiver feature a DC power input and also support an L-series battery. Power supplies and batteries are sold separately. If you're planning on a long shoot, you'll only need to take a short break every once in a while in order to replace a battery and be up and running again.
Dual-channel transmission makes the CineEye 2S Pro highly resistant to outside interference and ensures that a strong, high-quality signal will be delivered over the long 1200' distance. The CineEye 2S Pro automatically selects from 20 wireless channels in order to transmit over the one with the least interference. Also, as the transmission distance increases, the transmitter lowers the transmission bitrate to maintain real-time monitoring.
- SDI/HDMI input (transmitter) and output (receiver)
- Up to 1080p60 1200' transmission with audio to a total of four receivers/mobile devices (iOS/Android)
- Dual-band 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi transmission to mobile devices
- 60ms low latency
- iOS/Android monitoring app with features including zebra and .cube LUT support
- 1.3" OLED display (transmitter/receiver)
- DC input and L-series battery support
- Firmware upgradable via USB port