Sennheiser EW 112P G3 Wireless System
- EW 112P G3-A
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Calculated at Checkout
Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Sennheiser EW112-p G3
Wireless Portable Microphone System
The Sennheiser EW112-p G3 Wireless Portable Microphone System is intended for portable wireless operation, such as video and field recording applications. This camera-mountable system includes a UHF diversity receiver, bodypack transmitter and ME2 lavalier microphone. The SK100 G3 bodypack transmitter and EK100 G3 receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. An optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside. The receiver includes the CA2 shoe mount adapter, for easy installation onto a camera shoe. A back-lit display allows for easy operation under dimly-lit conditions and its user friendly menu makes operation quick and easy. The EW112-p G3 is very well suited for video shoots of all kinds, ENG applications and field recording.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Type of Receiver: EK 100 Camera Mount Receiver
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: A (516-558 MHz)
- Approx. Working Range: Maximum 490'
- Overall Frequency Response: 25Hz - 18kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Greater than 110dB
- # Of Channels: 1680
- Type of Outputs: Standard 3.5mm Mini
- Headphone Monitoring: None
- Power Requirements: 2 x 1.5V AA Batteries (6-10 Hours)
- Mounting Options: Camera Shoe Mount
- Antenna Type: Single Flexible Antenna (M3 Type)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.2 x 2.5 x 0.9" (81 x 64 x 23mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (160g)
- Type of Transmitter: UHF Body-Pack Transmitter
- # Of Channels: 1680 (max. 20 Presets)
- Frequency Range: A (516-558 MHz)
- Type of Input Connector: Unbalanced 3.5mm, Mic/Line
- Type of Microphone: Not included
- Frequency Response: 25-18,000Hz (Line), 80-18,000Hz (Mic)
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: AA Battery x 2, 8 Hours
- Mute Switch: Yes
- Level Control: Sensitivity
- Antenna Type: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Display: Yes, LC Display: Channel, Low Battery Warning
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.5 x 0.9" (82 x 64 x 24mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (160g)
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 110 dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power Provided by Wireless Transmitter
- Output Impedance: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Output Connectors: 1/8" (3.5mm) (TS, Unbalanced) Mini Jack
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Speakers, Hands Free Vocals, Broadcast, Live Performance, Wireless Videography, etc.
- Dimensions: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Weight: Not Specified by Manufacturer
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
DVeStore does not pay import fees for international shipments.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You can view the UPS Shipping Map below to estimate delivery time for your UPS Ground package.
At DveStore we work diligently to protect the safety and security of our customers and our assets.
All orders are at our discretion to be checked for fraudulent activity on varying levels of research. If we are unable to verify your payment through the information you have provided, we will communicate what is needed for us to move forward with the order process. Additional information, including but not limited to, a photo ID, passport and/or payment details may be requested. Orders processed with Paypal secure payment system will never be asked for credit card information. Should you choose to check out with Paypal, we ask that you reference or use the email address which your Paypal account is linked to.
DveStore’s integrity to communicate with our customers holds true in our payment processing procedures. Questions or concerns are always welcomed.Returns
Call: 1 (360) 653-7063
All products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return the product for your money back less shipping charges, within 30 days of the original purchase. If the product has been used, a 15% re-stock fee may apply at our discretion.
To return an item for a refund, first call or email us to receive an RMA number. Please package item in all original packaging from the manufacturer, including any manuals, warranty cards and etc. (Missing these items will automatically subject the item to the 15% restocking fee) Please ship the item back with the RMA # written on the outside of the package: please do not write on or place stickers/labels on the original manufacturer's packaging.