Newly improved short shotgun microphone based on the popular CS-1
The CS-1e is a remarkably directional microphone, designed to meet the demands of today’s streamlined video and film production. This new Sanken model features a longer pickup reach, extended low frequency response and significantly lower noise. With a length of only 7”, the lightweight CS-1e is easily handheld, mounted on a boom pole or concealed on the new smaller camera bodies.
Performance is consistent with the renowned Sanken shotguns that have gained worldwide popularity among top professionals. Very sharp directivity guarantees a targeted sound while eliminating unwanted background noise.
The CS-1e’s extremely rugged design and unique components assure optimum resistance to humidity and adverse temperature changes. A variety of windscreens and shock-mounting options provide versatility in the field. By delivering exceptional audio throughout the entire sonic spectrum, the CS-1e is the ideal microphone for seasoned operators as well as the new generation of independent producers, videographers and filmmakers.
• Unique long reach and sharp directivity
• Suitable for ENG applications
• Short7"length,lightweight(lessthan3oz) for easy operation
• Sanken’soriginalsquare-typeDC-biased condenser capsule
• Improvedsensitivityviaredesignedcapsule and circuitry
• ImprovedS/Nratiothroughadvanced capsule sensitivity
• Advanced RFI rejection
• Accepts high sound pressure levels without distortion
• Rugged and dependable design