The Litepanels 1x1' 5600K Bi-Focus LED Spot/Flood is a versatile, lightweight, compact array of LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) which provide a soft but concentrated quality of light. Previously your only choice was between spot or flood, swapping the light out as the need arose.
The new Bi-Focus Spot/Flood fixture includes both types of LEDs in the 1x1' panel array. By cross-fading between them via the D Controller the user can achieve beam angles of 30 to 50 degrees or anything in between without light loss.
Drawing just 40 watts, the Bi-Focus is energized by the included 100-240 Volt power supply as well as a variety of (optional) DC battery sources, such as the Litepanels Backpack PowerCell (1.75 hours power). Mounting easily via the included yoke to any 5/8" "baby" top stud, its LEDs have a 100,000 hour lamp life, making it effectively maintenance-free.
The 5600° K 1x1' may be ganged together with other units, via optional brackets, to form 2x2 and 4x4' banks. The view-through, ballast-free design, 0-100% dimming and slim (1.75") profile make light placement easy. You can put a light virtually anywhere it fits without fear of harming the talent or damaging the set. Accessories include slide-in conversion and diffusion filters and a wired remote dimmer (purchased separately).
- Includes both spot and flood LEDs in the 1x1' panel array. By cross-fading between them via the D Controller the user can achieve beam angles of 30 to 50 degrees or anything in between without light loss.
- View-Thru Back
- The housing features an integrated pattern of hundreds of precisely aligned mini-portals.
This provides the ability to view the subject being illuminated, from behind the unit.
- Dimming Control
- Control knob on rear of unit provides 0-100% dimming, with no color shift.
An optional, remote dimming control is also available.
- DMX-512 Interface
- The DMX software protocol allows lights to be controlled via digital or analog dimmer panels such as those in the theater. Each fixture has 2 unique sequential address numbers for this use.
- Filters Available
- "Tungsten" 3200°K and Diffusion slide-in filters are available separately.
- Multi-Voltage Power Supply
- Power supply operates with 100-240 AC voltage, with the
appropriate plug adapter (available separately).
- DC Compatible
- Uses a wide variety of battery power sources (12-30VDC) including the Litepanels optional Backpack PowerCell.
- Modular Design
- Lightpanels' dedicated mounting hardware enables multiple unit configurations measuring 2x2' or 4x4'.
- Virtually Heat-Free
- At only 1.75" thick and generating virtually no heat, you can put a light anywhere it fits without fear of harming the talent.