Want to view your project out to an HD monitor? Want to capture an HD video? Add the incredible quality of HDMI and component IO (Input / Output) to your computer. Simply. Easily. Affoardibly. The Intensity Pro is with out a doubt the best value in HD capture cards in the known universe.
Want to capture X-Box 360 gameplay? The Blackmagic Intensity Pro card is the least expensive and best quality solution on the market. Simply plug your X-Box 360 in via the included Component cable or into the HDMI port. Watch our video on YouTube "How to Record X-Box 360 Gameplay in HD"
Intensity Pro is the first card to combine the high quality of HDMI capture and playback with the wide compatibility of analog component, NTSC, PAL and S-Video and analog audio capture and playback. It enables users to capture directly from the HD camera's image sensor, bypassing the video compression chip for true uncompressed video quality. Now users can go beyond the quality limits of HDV for editing, design and authoring with Intensity Pro.
Intensity features the latest HDMI technology for the highest quality capture and playback on Windows or Mac OS X computers. Now you can edit using big-screen HDMI televisions and video projectors, or capture uncompressed quality from HDV cameras. Intensity features HDMI-in for connecting to cameras and digital set-top boxes for the highest quality.
Intensity Pro can be connected to any big screen television or video projector for incredible edit monitoring. Current computers don’t have the processing speed to render complex multi later real time effects in HDV playing back to FireWire cameras. Intensity solves this problem by outputting video on HDMI and analog outputs for big screen monitoring in both SD or HD formats.
Intensity Pro instantly switches between the 1080 HD, 720 HD, NTSC and PAL video standards. Intensity Pro is fully compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and any DirectShow or QuickTime based software application on Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
Tested and works when capturing via HDMI to FCP with the ProRes 422.
Intensity Pro Features
• HDMI video and audio capture and playback.
• Analog capture and playback in component, NTSC, PAL and S-Video.
• Stereo analog audio capture and playback.
• Capture and playback DV, HDV, Online JPEG and uncompressed video.
• Use for edit playback monitoring on televisions and video projectors.
• HDMI and Component switches between HD and SD.
• Real time effects supported in Apple Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Live production editing with Blackmagic On-Air mixing software with two cameras.
• Video capture and playback with Blackmagic Media Express utility.
• PCI Express 1 lane for compatibility with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI express slots.
• Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS X Universal.
• Includes breakout cable with RCA-type connectors for analog video and audio.
Tested and working for playback with external monitoring of Final Cut Pro X! A DVeStore TOP SELLER!